Thursday, July 14, 2011

THINSANITY~GOAL WEIGHT ACHIEVED!!!!!!

8 years ago, when I worked at a weight loss center and played 3 sports in college, I would say I was in the best shape I had ever been in.  Yet, I still had my little belly pudge, and no matter how hard I tried I never weighed less than 120.  This past November when I made the decision to lose some serious weight, I decided to set my goal for 120, knowing I'd probably never see that 119.  My husband laughed and said, "It's just a pound"...ha, men just don't understand.  I explained to him that I could never be less than 120, it just wasn't in my genetics.  So he made a deal with me, since I believed being less than 120 was impossible and he felt quitting smoking was impossible, if I achieved the impossible and hit 119, he'd do the impossible and quit smoking.  Well, I sure hope the hubby is ready to quit because this morning I weighed in at 119 on the nose! (Of course by the time I ran to get the camera I put on 2 ounces LOL) But that's not the point, I'm 119! BOOM!!!!! I'm super excited and now I have the motivation and the confidence to continue towards a new goal.  I'd like to lose a few more pounds but it's no longer about my weight, it's mainly about my shape.  I still have that belly pudge (not as much as when I started, but it still lingers) and I would like to be in a size 3 pants.  Before you go judging that decision, you must know why.  I HAVE NO BUTT...none, zilch, nada, there's nothing back there.  The bigger my jeans are, the more they sag on my butt.  I figure a smaller jean size would balance that problem.

Thank goodness I hit my goal. Look at how desperate I am for a pedicure...reward time :D


UPDATE: Excuse my stupidity, I didn't gain 2 ounces.  I just realized my phone tacked on the extra 2 ounces.  HAHA So 119.0 is accurate :D

No comments:

Post a Comment