Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm INSANE!

When my husband deployed 5 months ago, I knew I had put on a few pounds.  When I attended a basketball game a few weeks later, my friend Whitney took a photo of us and that's when I realized just how much weight I had packed on!  I was mortified. Later that night, I weighed myself and was horrified to see that I had put on more than 20 lbs since my husband and I were married.  I've never been in great shape, but this was the first time I was disgusted by what I was looking at in the mirror. I started the Insanity program the following day.  If you follow me on facebook, you already know that I'm addicted to the Insanity program.  For the past 3 months I've been listening to Shaun T yell "Boom" in my living room every morning/night.  My body has shrunk, my face only has 1 chin now, and the scale doesn't scream, "Get off me" anymore.  While I'm not keen on sticking embarrassing weight transformation photos all over the internet, I feel that my before and after photos have certainly been an inspiration to keep me motivated and I shouldn't be selfish.  I've lost 20 lbs and more than 14 inches in 12 weeks.  I've currently taken a break from the program and joined the YMCA, but I think I'm about to start Insanity again.  Honestly, I miss it.  It worked so well and I was so proud of my progress.  No amount of gym time could do for me what Insanity has done.  I am living proof that it works.  I highly recommend you go to the Beachbody Website and purchase Insanity. It's expensive, but it's worth every dime!
The goal is to lose 10 more pounds by the time my husband returns for R&R.

Now for the embarrassing reveal:

The photo that started it all...

3 months into Insanity...

Watch me shrink...

No comments:

Post a Comment