Monday, April 25, 2011

Shower Planning...Post #2

Today I enjoyed some long overdue girl time with my favorite bride-to-be.  We had lunch to celebrate her birthday and hit up the mall for a bit.  I had the opportunity to deliver the bridal shower invitations to her, as well.  I was happy to hear that she and her future hubby are pleased with the outcome.  I also got to pick up my bridesmaid dress from her.  Have I mentioned I'm excited to be a part of her wedding? HA! I love weddings, but I'm usually a bystander with the camera, creeping around the bridal party. (I get paid to do that, ya know.)  Anyways...as promised, here are the shower invitations that I created myself.  I love that my printing companies now offer luxe cards. They are an awesome touch.  I think I should get into the wedding invitation creating business.

Shower invites front & back

1 comment:

  1. i love them! i'm going to have to keep one of them for my scrapbook and as a keepsake hehe

    ReplyDelete