Monday, September 12, 2011

Chocolate...nuff said

We've all heard of the Pampered Chef and Mary Kay parties.  But have you heard of a Chocolate Party!!??  Well, don't worry, I'm here to enlighten you!!  Just like those personal business companies (Lia Sophia, Scentsy, Michebag, etc.) you have a company rep come to your home & show you the products, and we all place our orders.  However, this type of party is a little different.  Why you ask...UMM, HELLO! IT'S CHOCOLATE!!!  Who doesn't love Chocolate? Actually, me...I don't care one bit for Chocolate...usually.  But this isn't your typical Hershey bar!  About a week ago, I dropped my boy off at a friend's home so I could do a photo shoot.  When I returned to pick my boy up, she convinced me to sample some of the chocolate that she sells.  IT WAS AMAZING.   She had mentioned several times off and on that I should host a party for her, but considering I'm not that into chocolate and I'm on a diet, I kinda put the idea on the back burner.  That was until I she tortured me with a single taste! I was SOLD!  Within a week, my Dove Chocolate Discoveries Party was underway.  My turnout was awesome, considering I had only planned it 5 days earlier.  I also was amazed at the amount of sales we got, considering the lack of success from my previous Lia Sophia and Pampered Chef parties.  I believe 2 girls booked their own parties from mine, and I plan to have another one around Christmas (I smell presents!)  I'm also considering a blog giveaway, because 1: you all NEED to experience the sheer bliss my tongue experienced and 2: It'd be nice to give my friend a little networking boost.  However, I'd like to get at least 50 followers before I do it, so send your bloggy friends my way.  In the meantime, feel free to check out my friends' website and definately look into hosting your own Dove Chocolate Party in the near future!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog this past weekend, but haven't commented until today. I've never heard of a chocolate party, but I'm pretty sure that if I attended one, it would be my most favorite party of all time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you stopped by my blog :D A chocolate party is pretty awesome! The host gets all the leftovers :D

    ReplyDelete