Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wake me up when September Ends...

First, let me apologize for the lack of posts recently.  I like to blog at least once a week, but I just haven't had the time.  Reason #1, I've had 3 photo sessions and a wedding in the past 2 weeks...it's kept me busy to say the least.  Reason #2, the hubs is coming home VERY soon!! I have soo much to do! I need to finish organizing and decorating the house.  I have a few secret projects I'm working on...can't wait to show them off!  I've got some house work to do...just so much going on!! My head is spinning!  Here's a recap of what I've been doing in anticipation of the hubs return...




Upper Left: Our first date outfit (Skirt, top & necklace: maurices, wristlet: Coach)~Still need shoes!
Upper Right: A peak at my homecoming outfit (Dress: TJ MAXX, Sweater: Charlotte Russe, Necklace: A gift from the hubby for our first Christmas-It matches almost perfectly, just doesn't look like it in the photo, Shoes ((not shown)): DEB, Bracelet ((not shown)): Pandora (my husband mailed the bracelet & charms throughout the deployment)
Lower Left: A tutu made for a friend's daughter for her daddy's homecoming
Lower Right: Our boy got his hair cut like daddy's at the barber on post.  Notice the scar on the forehead?  Apparently, he wanted a scar like daddy's too. He got into a fight with the coffee table a few weeks ago...he lost.  It's slowly healing.

**I also purchased my homecoming ball dress several weeks ago, but again, it's been keep TOP SECRET!**


I have lots more going on, but I don't really want to show much...the hubby still has access to this blog and I have a lot of things I want to keep a secret until he returns.  But I'll be in posting overload in a couple weeks...promise!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!
    Good luck with getting it all done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm exhausted. I'll be glad when he's finally home and I can rest a lil! :)

    ReplyDelete