1) I hate to not finish something once I've started
2) I want to earn my "I earned it" Insanity t-shirt (granted I've earned it twice, but I won't feel like I've earned it until I've finished this last round)
3) I want to tone up and look my best for my hubby when he comes home
4) I want to wear one of those sexy Halloween costumes for once in my life
5) I want to look good not just in clothes, but in a bikini
6) I want to feel good about myself
7) I want to be Insanity's fan of the week
8) I want people to think, "Ohmagosh, she's too skinny, eat a sandwich" HAHA...not really, but ya know
9) I want abs!
10) I want to wear a sexy tight dress to the Army ball
11) I want to set a New Years resolution for once in my life that doesn't involve my weight
12) I want to sit down and not see fat rolls
13) I set a goal, I want to achieve it!
Before you judge me for my many vain goals listed above, know that this is not for you or anyone else. I've never ever been happy with my body. Even as a child I had a pudgy tummy. My weight loss will give me a confidence I've been struggling for my whole life. For once, I'll hold my head higher knowing I look better and knowing that I set a seemingly impossible goal for myself and achieved this goal. It's not magazines or shallow boyfriends that have convinced me that I need to lose weight, it's as simple as looking in the mirror and saying, "This isn't good enough". I'm tired of looking at other girls and thinking, "I want what they have" when with some hard work and determination, I could have had what they had all along. I will no longer cheat myself out of the body I have longed for. If you want something, no one is going to give it to you, you have to earn it. No one ever achieved a goal by giving up.
My scale yesterday morning! It's moving in the right direction!